Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thanks for Not Letting Me Watch the A-Team!

Sunday was Mother's Day.  We all gave thanks to our mothers for all the things they have done for us over the years.  One of the best things my Mom did for me was regulate my television viewing.  There were shows that she thought were stupid or totally inappropriate for me when I was growing up.  Now that television is ruled by stupid reality shows, singing competitions, and home decorating shows, I can fall back on all the shows that my Mom didn't let me watch!  One of the best shows that I wasn't allowed to watch was "The A-Team."

 
Of course, Mom was right.  The A-Team was a colossally dumb show.  It was about a fugitive special forces team.  Every episode featured massive gun battles where no one ever got killed.  However, the show was entertaining!  Now, the classic 80s series is an early morning staple on the Centric Network.  I harvest it regularly with my DVR and enjoy it when there's nothing else on TV!  I've got five seasons of A-Team episodes that are completely new to me!  Thanks Mom!

If you want to get the entire series on DVD, check this deal out:




No comments:

Post a Comment