Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Retro Toasters

Do you remember cool Toasters from the kitchen's of the 70s?  I did.  Or, I thought I did.  I found these really cool Toasters in a thrift store.  One was an old Proctor-Silex and the other was a Toastmaster toaster. I thought I'd buy them and sell them or use them.  However, there was one thing I didn't remember:  old toasters can get pretty funky.  I plugged one in to test it and it started smoking almost immediately.  It smelled of burnt toast and worse.  I just shut it off and walked away.

Retro Toasters

 If you want a toaster that works and that doesn't smoke, you are probably better off getting a nice new toaster from a reputable store like Kohls!  A good toaster will last for a long time and set the tone for your kitchen.





No comments:

Post a Comment