Saturday, June 2, 2012

Miami Vice was THE show!

When I was in high school we moved from Florida to Maine.  It was a traumatic experience.  We froze our butts off.  We missed living in Florida.  Ultimately, I ended up returning to Florida for college.  Needless to say, when I was in high school and later when I was a freshman in college, Miami Vice was my favorite show.  It really showcased 80s fashion, 80s cars, 80s music, and the excitement of Miami.  It truly was the greatest show of the 80s!  In fact, it's still my favorite show and it is still shown on the Centric cable network.


A Ferrari Daytona like the one in Miami Vice.
 
In retrospect, the 80s was truly a great era for television.  What was your favorite television show of the 80s?
BTW, it's June already . . . Shop Amazon - Father's Day Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment